Novell GroupWise to Exchange
GroupWise to Exchange
Novell GroupWise to Exchange Migration
Novell GroupWise is the most recommended email platform for the users. It supports data management, calendaring features, messaging, emailing and much more apart from being setting itself as compatible with multiple operating systems. The features of Novell GroupWise emailing platform makes it the choice among one section of users, however there are many who are looking out for an email migration.
Following are the most possible reasons for email migration today:
- Difference in personal and professional choices
- Demand in corporate communication for ease
- Donning the tact what suites the client
- Ever changing technology
Undisputedly most professionals prefer to work with MS Outlook. The reasons behind making such choice are the advanced data management, easier accessibility and user-friendliness of the email platform. Over the above, the best thing about MS Outlook is its compatibility with Exchange Server to share emails and other related content in OST file format.
At times, situation arise where you might need to migrate your GroupWise mailboxes to MS Outlook.
GroupWise to Exchange Migration
For manual Groupwise to Exchange migration, user can make use of Exchange 2003 Migration Wizard. The issue is that the versions of Exchange Server after 2003 don’t support compatibility with Groupwise. Once Exchange Server 2003 is installed, user can initiate the Exchange migration. However, due to technical reasons it is not advisable to go for manual method of data migration. Therefore, it is always recommended to take assistance from a reliable third-party tool like Novell GroupWise to Exchange.
Novell GroupWise to Exchange
To migrate the innumerable mails from Groupwise to Exchange Server or MS Outlook PST files, Novell GroupWise to Exchange is the most preferred tool. Migration of mailbox items like emails, appointments, contacts, work in progress, check lists, documents, journals, calendar items, tasks, cabinet folder, notes, and address books are now more convenient to migrate without any data loss. The software makes sure that the migration is complete and accurate. The credit of entire outstanding performance goes to the advanced data migration features of the tool, which can be accessed by using the tool once.
- Facilitates migration of several Groupwise mailboxes in a single instant.
- Flexibly migrates Archives, Remote/Cache to PST or Live Exchange Server mailboxes from Groupwise.
- Equipped with advanced filtering option to make selective migration.
- Presents three data migration modes -Default, Login and Command Line mode.
- Creates excel files database of migrated GroupWise mailboxes.
- Supports conversion of Unicode Characters.
- Batch migration is supported by creating .NUCON file.
The trial version of Novell GroupWise to Exchange allows to migrate GroupWise mailboxes to PST or Live Exchange mailboxes; however, the limitations of the trial version can be witnessed when it restricts from saving more than 10 emails per folder. To save the entire emails and other GroupWise items, it is obligatory to purchase the licensed version of Novell GroupWise to Exchange.
Your computer system must fulfill the following requirements to install the software successfully:
- Pentium Class Processor
- Minimum 64MB RAM (128MB Recommended)
- 50MB free disk space for Software Installation
- Enough free disk space to save migrated items
The software supports the following versions of MS Exchange Server, MS Outlook, MS Excel, Novell GroupWise, and Windows OS:
- Micro Focus GroupWise (formerly Novell GroupWise): 2018/2014/2012/8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0 and 5.5
- MS Outlook: 2019/2016 (both 32 bit and 64 bit)/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98 and 97
- MS Exchange Server: 2019/2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2000/5.5 and 5.0
- Microsoft Excel: MS Excel 2013/2013/2010/2007/2003/XP/2000/97 and 95
- Windows OS: 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT and 95
- Windows Server: 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003